Monday, March 6, 2017

02052017 New Area SuWon

So my new area is farther south. Near SuWon. It is an area where we take a lot of buses. So a lot of apartments and stuff. Thus far it seems pretty great! 






There are a lot of good things already happening here and I think a lot will keep on happening. My companion is Elder Olson. He is from Grand Junction. He is a super cool and kind kid. Also good at basketball! We also for this week had a Korean companion who is waiting for a visa. He is supposed to leave tomorrow but we still haven't gotten word if his visa came through. He is also awesome. We are all good socially and willing to talk to people so talking to people is easy and people like us! There was also a baptism here yesterday. I just barely met him but he is a kind of poor man who had met the missionaries a while ago, but wasn't interested. They called again, and he was just prepared! 
I also did my first baptismal interview yesterday. It was pretty easy but still kind of nerve raking for whatever reason. No problems so that is nice!
We met a lot of people for the first time and have some new investigators but as I get to know them better and everything I will let you know!
As I have been thinking about how I can help the missionaries here, I have thought again a lot about consecration. I want to write a small paper about the things I care about in missionary work, with some the goals I want us all to be able to achieve. So many missionaries are great missionaries, but hole back one or two things. We all do that. But as we never rationalize, and have a "relentless quest for exact obedience" God will work through us. So that is what I want missionaries to understand!
Anyway, this work is amazing! I am happy and am working hard!

I am a zone leader, so I just want to write a thing to my zone about what I care about. Set goals and follow up with them often. So many zone leaders really have no influence... so I don't want to be that haha

Hurrah for Israel!
-- 
Elder Sabey

No comments:

Post a Comment