Wednesday, October 26, 2016

10162016 Another new companion


My new companion is Elder Dalley. He is from Utah and a fun kid. We have been together for like 2 days so I don't know a whole bunch yet. 

This week was pretty busy. We had just normal interviews with president, plus two other times having to go meet with president for the new companion situation and everything, exchanges and district meeting. So a lot of traveling. So I didn't spend a whole lot of time in our area. One of our investigators said he doesn't have time to meet, so we really only have 1 investigator at this time. We are making lots of calls to old investigators, potential investigators, and then just doing lots of proselyting. Fun stuff!

This week we get to meet with Elder Bednar! Great birthday present right? I am actually expecting him to bring me a birthday present, I am not sure why else he would pick the 19th to come talk to us. haha.

I don't have to much to say this week sorry. I know God lives. I see him in the people he has given me as companions, in people we meet on the streets, and in so many small details in my life. I am so thankful for a God that gives me agency and assures me through the storms of life. What a wonderful God. What a wonderful earth to live on!
Hurrah for Israel!
--
Elder Sabey

No comments:

Post a Comment