Monday, February 27, 2017

12112016 New Companion, Wedding invitation from Old Companion

Well, this week I got Elder Hunsaker as my new companion. He is from Arizona. He is a fun and good kid! 



The biggest miracle this week was definitely meeting with "William G." He had been in the hospital and busy, so we haven't been able to meet for a long time. When we met with him the first time we asked about baptism and gave him a goal for baptism. Since we weren't able to meet with him we assumed he was dropping us. I texted him and invited him to English class again and he came. And after he asked if we could talk about the Bible. Anyway, long story short we set a new goal for baptism and hopefully now we will meet weekly! I just felt like God was aware of me and blessed us so much!

It is nice and hard having a third companion. I think talking to people is hard with three. They both kind of need me to understand what people are saying to them and so it is interesting. But just having a third person to talk to and laugh with is super nice!

This week there was a lot of traveling on the subway! So I took pictures today to give you a sense of Korea! Notice the phones!



Anyway, I guess my spiritual thought this week is pretty simple. I truly believe that God works through the people he calls. He works through the apostles, prophets, mission presidents, zone leaders etc. As we learn to obey those chosen leaders, there are blessings! This is one of the ways we show our faith in Christ, through following his chosen leaders! I have just recently gotten the General Conference magazine and I am so thankful for the amazing thoughts and words given to us in conference!

My Companion is getting married!


Anyway, maybe a lame email... I will send some pictures to make it more cool!
Hurrah for Israel!
--

Elder Sabey

No comments:

Post a Comment